Add to list Go to activity
Activity link broken? See if it's at the internet archive
In this activity (11th activity on the page), learners use their sense of touch to identify matching pairs of objects hidden in bags. Learners can also play this game with partners. One learner holds up the item he or she wants the partner to find in the bag. Learners are challenged to find matching pairs as quickly as possible. Object pairs can be identical like two paper clips or slightly different like different sized marbles.
- 5 to 10 minutes
- 10 to 30 minutes
- 1 cent - $1 per group of students
- Ages 4 - 14
- Activity, Game
Materials List (per group of students)
- Object Pairs - marbles, paper clips, sand paper squares, balls, etc.
- Bags- paper bags, pillow cases, brain bags of science
- The Brain and Nervous System
- Muscles and Skin
Human Senses and Perception
- Human Body
To use this activity, learners need to:
Learning styles supported:
- Involves hands-on or lab activities
This resource is part of:
- Free access
- Chudler, Ph.D., Eric H.
- All rights reserved, Eric H. Chudler, 2009